- 2 whole, cooked, chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup of peeled, de-vained, tails off shrimp
- 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
1) In a large pan, saute garlic, onions, and carrots in olive oil on a medium heat until onions become soft.
2) Add cauliflower, cook and stir until cauliflower is slightly tender, 4-5 minutes.
3) Move cauliflower blend to the side of the pan, add eggs and scramble. Then add eggs in with the cauliflower mixture.
4) Mix in chicken and shrimp and peas.
5) Add soy sauce. Serve and enjoy!